Day 8: July 10: One if by Land, Two if by Sea

This morning brings Dave & me going in separate directions. Dave heads south back to the boat to take it north to Long Island with a hired captain (to replace his first mate). I go north on the ferry to NYC to fly from LaGuardia to Atlanta for a 2-day show, then through Richmond & back to join the boat in New York.
Seastreak Ferry, great way to get to the Big Apple!

Goodbye NJ

Hello NYC!

NYC in the smog...

Schooner in New York harbor

Seagull at the dock
Since I forgot to pack my jewelry for Atlanta and since I am in New York, I go down to my favorite jewelry shopping area, 6th & 25th streets and find This n' That Jewelry.
They have quite a selection.

4 pairs of earrings $20 each, 1 is a gift so I can't reveal them.
On to LaGuardia, then to Atlanta



After a 3-hour plane delay, get to Atlanta at 9PM for dinner with Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment